Please be aware that billing insurance does not guarantee payment of services. Below is a list of things you can do to make it easier for your insurance to pay for your care.
- Get a prescription from your medical doctor. There is a form on the CLIENT FORMS page that you can give to your provider to fill out.
- Call in advance. You can check your insurance by calling and asking if they cover for massage services. You can also forward the information to Trinity Therapeutic Massage to have benefits verified.
- Fill out the intake form that was emailed to you when you scheduled your first appointment. This will help streamline the process.
- Be aware that if your insurance doesn't pay, you will be responsible for payment to your account.
- Copays will be collected at the time of service.
- It is your responsibility to keep Trinity Therapeutic Massage aware of any change in benefits and personal address.
- Trinity Therapeutic Massage is not a contracted provider with any insurance companies. If you wish to bill insurance, the payment schedule will be different than a contracted provider.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jody at 720-261-4760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.